BELIEVING IS SEEING
LADY IN LIGHT
- The year 1990 is highlighted in the image, and 1990 is the year my Nana died.
- In Italian, the mausoleum reads, "PER LEI TANTA LUCE NEL CIELO", which in English translates to "FOR HER LOTS OF LIGHT IN THE SKY"
- Her hands are crossed at her heart, which to me symbolizes how the heart is the gateway to Spirit.
- Finding lost relatives
- Finding a 4th cousin on a parallel journey who has become a mentor
- Finding a villa in Terlizzi, owned and operated by a possible distant cousin who grew up in Boston
- Finding a villa with a visiting aunt who lives around the corner from me in America